Monday, April 20, 2009

Medical update, physicians opinion and back to the training

I went to see a doctor today for my gout and things looked fine.
My physician, Dr. Ramos (great doctor) recommended
that I keep dropping my weight.
I asked him to give me a weight loss homework.
It is 220 lbs.

I am 233 today and I am dropping,
so I am hoping that in 3 months I will be at low 220s.

I started training Judo 3-4 times a week.
I also went to gym today for a swim for 20 min,
run for 10 and fast and intensive high repetitions weight
training for 10 min. I always do endurance-circuit
training to avoid bulking up.
I bulk up too easily, and that will not help my weight drop goals).

All was good.
I do have some hip joint pain from Judo this last week,
but it must be from not doing Judo in high speed for a while.

No comments: